No Medical Referrals Needed
Unlike some other treatment options, chiropractic care does not require a medical referral from a physician or otherwise. We welcome walk-in patients and oftentimes can see you on the same day. Please check our Contact page for our office hours.
What to Expect On Your First Visit
Chiropractic care can be a new realm for some people, which is why we’ve laid out what you can expect on your first visit.
- Evaluation – Dr. Waszak will review your paperwork and discuss any concerns or conditions before she begins to assess.
- Body Assessment – We take in a lot of factors to help us determine the best treatment plan including a physical assessment that includes x-rays.
- Treatment Plan/Payment Discussion – Before you commit to a treatment plan or pay any money, we will outline our recommended treatment plan and let you know exactly what you can expect for payment after insurance, etc. Our process and billing is completely transparent to our patients!
Aligned Health & Wellness is a “pro-patient” chiropractic office that works with all types of insurances and payment options to make treatment affordable and attainable for our patients. Below are the insurances we have worked with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Midlands Choice
- Golden Rule
- Railroad Medicare
- State Farm Auto Insurance
- Nationwide Auto Insurance
- Progressive Auto Insurance
- USAA Auto Insurance
- Farm Bureau Auto Insurance
If you don’t have insurance, please talk to us directly and we would love to make something work out for you!